- Tech Strategies, Inc.
- Email Hosting
- Kerio Connect
Setup Kerio Connect on iPhone with Active Sync
- Go to your Settings and scroll down to “Accounts & Passwords" and select.
- Under this you will see your accounts already setup for your email. Select “Add Account”
- This will pop up a selection of options, you will want to select “Microsoft Exchange”
- You will see a pop up window with three parts to fill out.
A. Email, in this text box you want to put your email address. (Example: email@example.com)
B. Password, you put in your password.
C. Description, this is what you want the account to be known as. (Example: Your Company Name)
- Select Next. You will see a window that says that it cannot verify server identity with three options: cancel, details and continue; select continue. This will happen a couple of times, just keep pressing continue.
- A new window will be displayed with your email selected in it. Under “Server” you want to put your Incoming / Outgoing Server Name which is located in your Setup Email. Leave Domain blank. Put your email address under “Username”. Select Next in upper right corner.
- It will begin verifying and everything you want synced select to the On toggle. Then select Save.