Your QB Cloud Service uses Parallels Remote Application Server (RAS) to deliver a secure connection to your hosted QuickBooks through TSI. The Parallels RAS server simplifies printing from the cloud and scanning to the cloud.
- To install the Parallels Client, start by downloading the appropriate version for your Operating System from here. (https://rds01.cloudstratus.net/RASHTML5Gateway/#/download)
- Follow the setup instructions, DO NOT install the single sign-on component
- After installation complete – setup a new connection
- Choose Parallels Remote Application Server and then OK
- Click the Advanced settings > link at the bottom of the window
- Complete fields as indicated in the image below:
Note: your username and password should already be provided
- Primary Connection: proxy.cloudstratus.net
- Connection Mode: Gateway SSL mode
- Friendly Name: This is optional - and for your reference as to the purpose of the connection. Would be important if you had multiple different connections.
- We recommend leaving Auto Logon, unchecked
- Save Password is optional - If a malicious user were able to gain access to your local desktop, and save password is checked, this could potentially allow a malicious user access to your cloud QB or cloud Desktop, until your password is reset.
- Note: your username and password should already be provided
Once setup you can login by clicking the connection in the Parallels client on the left side. Cloud QB users will have a Quickbooks folder with their version of Quickbooks available to launch.
- Double click on the application you would like to launch and you'll see the Parallels logon/loading screen