1- To setup your Kerio Account in Apple Mail, open Apple Mail and select Mail -> Preferences.
2- On the Accounts Screen click the + on the bottom left to add a new account.
3- On the Add Account screen add your information for your new email account.
4- The next screen is the Incoming Mail Server setup.
- Select Account Type: Exchange IMAP
- Add a short description
- Incoming Mail Server: This was given in your New Account Info email (please contact support if you are unsure of your mail server address)
- User Name: your full email address
- Password: your email password
- Outlook Web Access Server: This was given in your New Account Info email (please contact support if you are unsure of your mail server address)
5- The next screen will ask for setup of the Outgoing Mail Server. Enter a short description in the description field and set the outgoing mail server to your server address (provided in your New Account Info email). Make sure to select Use Authentication, and enter your email address and password.
We accept SMTP communication on port 25 (SMTP) or 465 (Secure SMTP)
6- The final screen confirms your setup information; to finish creating the account select Create