When you receive new mail, or attempt to edit the mail filtering rules, you receive a "script error" message.
Your mail filtering script has become corrupted. In order to fix this contact technical support to delete the filter file. This will remove any custom mail filtering rules you have created.
-- TSI's Technical Support will need to reference the info below to resolve the issue --
- Close Outlook or WebMail.
- On the server hosting Kerio MailServer, go to the mail store directory:
- Windows: C:\Program Files\Kerio\MailServer\store\mail
- OS X: /usr/local/kerio/mailserver/store/mail
- Linux: /opt/kerio/mailserver/store/mail
- Go to the user's directory: domain/user - eg. us.kerio.com/jthomas.
- You will see a filter.siv file. Delete this file.
On the next start of Outlook or WebMail this problem should be gone.